- Posted by dan on January 8, 2013
To acommopany the written NancyFx tutorial, I thought I'd put my christmas present (a microphone) to good use by recording a screencast tutorial. So here we are with a 30 minute quickstart introduction to NancyFx. Source code is on Github. I've also now written a quick tutorial on NancyFx testing if you're curious how easy it is to test Nancy.
NancyFx Video Summary
This video roughly follows the same steps as the written tutorial.
- Creating a CarModule that inherits from NancyModule
- Dynamic Dictionary for parameter binding
- Model Binding this.Bind<BrowseCarQuery>()
- Error handing with the NancyBootsrapper Error pipeline
- IOC with StructureMap and the NancyBootstrapper
- Using a simple CarRepository to prove IOC works.
- Posted by dan on June 29, 2011
We've recently taken part in a competition at work, that meant we had to essentially say why we deserved to win. My team Columbo, of-course in my biased opinion are the best so we made this short clip to explain why we deserve the prize. Good fun making it to. please note none of this was done in work time